Your website may be the first time that a potential customer finds you, so it’s important that your website creates a great first impression. That’s makes sense….right? But how do you achieve it in practice?
There are a great many factors to take into consideration when designing a website and in our experience design must work alongside web development and digital marketing for a project to be truly successful. Ideally your digital strategy will inform your design with details about your audience, your brand, marketplace as well as amongst other things your key services/products.
Your site needs to look good, BUT more importantly your design should:
- Genuinely promote who you are and what you do
- Help your customers navigate and find what they are looking for
- Make it easy for your customers to buy, get something (brochure, fact sheet) and/or request more information
- Deliver the right content in the right place at the right time
- Serve up relevant and true imagery and media alongside original content
- Be responsive – work well across devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops..
- Do all the above whilst balancing speed and performance
Some of the design services we offer are:
- Website design
- Email marketing/newsletter design
- Marketing campaign pages/micro sites
- Social media banners
- Website banner adverts
- Video production
- App design
- Branding and logo creation
- Story telling and content creation
We work with many very talented designers, copywriters, film/video producers, branding and logo professionals with vast experience across many industries, so we can select the best team for your project.
If you need assistance with a design project, please contact us for an informal chat.